I seriously LOVE A Muse Studio Splash! inks! They have become my "go to" coloring medium. I have found that a lot of stampers see these inks and think they are just a "mist" and dismiss them because they don't "mist". Splash! inks are indeed a mist product but sooooo much more! I literally use them every day and cannot imagine what I did before. LOL Here are a few of my favorite things to do with Splash!
- Color my stamped images - gives a beautiful watercolor effect!
- Create a fabulous watercolor background
- Make a fun background with Splash! drops (think Jackson Pollock... only neater!)
- Ink my stamp images (see my project coming up)
- Home décor/DIY projects - Splash! is permanent so you can do all sorts of amazing things like make custom pillow covers, tea towels, t-shirts, etc.
I made this one-layer card using Splash! and our Lots of Dots stamp set.
I used three different Splash! inks and painted the ink onto each dot with a small paintbrush. As you can see... my bottles are well-loved!
Have YOU tried A Muse Studio Splash? What are your favorite things to do with Splash!?
Have a colorful day!