I love Paris so naturally this is one of my favorite new stamp sets in our new catalog. The main image in this stamp set shows the famed Eiffel Tower, l'Arc de Triomphe and a windmill that reminds me of the Moulin Rouge (from my recollection it's not possible to actually see them both in the same image). This set includes 7 sentiments - one is a great Audrey Hepburn quote "Paris is always a good idea".
You can also stamp just part of this image to evoke other European cities and old Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa and New Orleans. Are there others? So versatile!
This pretty card was so easy to make. Some basic stamping, add visual interest with a pretty button from our Fiesta button assortment and then mounted on a sheet of patterned paper from our Fiesta assorted pack. Voila!
I am still settling back in from a fun vacation with my girls. Some fun facts about our family cottage:
- It is located in the smallest town in Canada!
- My family has lived in the town since before it was declared a town and most of the permanent residents are my immediate family
- My grandfather was the first town sherrif
- My grandmother used to run the post office
- There is NO electricity, no phone, no internet, etc.
- We have to take a boat to get there - no road access
- I have only ever missed one summer at the lake (the year my daughter was born on June 26th)
I will share a few photos once I get them all downloaded.
I've got lots of fun cards to share this week and we will have a countdown soon for our brand new Holiday catalog! Woohoo! I hope you'll come back.
Have a beautiful day!